Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
Project Manager Electrical Engineering
Do you have experience as a Project manager within the field of electrical engineering? And are you looking for your next adventure within the wind industry?
We are looking for our next colleague to join an exiciting international electrical project - is that you?
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Management of the Electrical package team
- Overall engineering of the Electrical package including required input to the installation concept
- Review, update and finalize the PCL and engineering obligation list for electrical package
- Initiate procurements and create specifications within the Electrical package
- Ensure Electrical relevant input is included within the Tower and RNA BoMs
- Actively identify and facilitate interdisciplinary coordination between Engineering Managers and other function managers (e.g. Certification Mgt. or Risk Mgt.)
- Resource allocation within the Electrical project team in cooperation with the WTG PM and line management
- Continuous verification of project data to suit interfaces and deadlines, internally within own package and towards other packages
- Ensure preparation of electrical relevant documentation is in line with contractual obligations
- Ensure that deliveries are compliant with local/regional Health and Safety Requirements and other local legislation e.g. switchgear compliance
- Provide engineering support to onsite identified issues/defects associated with the Electrical package
- Proactive approach to knowledge sharing in/ outside project including active monitoring and addressing of issues occurring on adjacent projects
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, or similar electrical education
- Project Management experience from international electrical projects
- Experience from a similar position with the wind industry or similar industry
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Valid EU permit
- Ability to work at the office 2-3 times a week
- Experience working in teams across borders
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Mid Jutland Region, Denmark