Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes
Do you have a demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle? Do you have experience in delivering auto scaling containerised deployments in AWS or Azure? Do you have an in depth understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management?
If yes, then you might be the Senior DevOps Engineer we are looking for!
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Optimize and enhance our client's software performance
- Ad-hoc requests
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Relevant degree for example within software engineering, computer science, information technology or similiar
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development and IT Service teams to promote DevOps culture
- Cloud Computing services, specifically AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Containerisation such as Docker
- Containerisation orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Version control solutions, specifically Gitlab and GitHub
- DevOps methods (integration & automation)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tooling such as Jenkins/Drone
- Configuration management tooling such as Ansible and Puppet
- Automated tested tools such as Selenium
- Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian toolset
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Database technologies such as Postgres, MariaDB and AWS RDS
- Working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Windows and Linux based operating systems
- A valid EU permit and the ability to start working in Denmark right away
- It will be an advantage if you have experience with ITIL and IT Management systems, such as ServiceNow, Jira, and Confluence
- It will be an advantage if you have experience with Automated testing tools
- It will be an advantage if you have a certification such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator)
- It will be an advantage if you have experience with Cloud Computing services, such as Microsoft Azure
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Mid Jutland Region, Denmark