Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
SCADA WTG Engineer
We are looking for a our new colleague to join an exciting project with one of our clients in the wind industry. You will be working with their our wind turbine supplier on finalizing the hardware and software design for wind turbine SCADA and control systems in a specific offshore wind farm project. This requires excellent skills within planning and coordination of the many activities between the involved parties.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? If yes, apply today!
Location: Remote, with frequent travels to HQ and sites, among others US
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- executing the SCADA and control sections in our wind turbine contracts in close collaboration with colleagues and suppliers
- carrying out detailed design of hardware, software, and interfaces for the wind turbine SCADA and control systems
- providing the guidance required by the wind turbine supplier to understand and live up to all SCADA and control related requirements in the wind turbine contract
- ensuring that the wind turbine SCADA and control systems live up to relevant cyber security policies
- planning the subsequent quality assurance activities for the wind turbine SCADA and control deliverables
- collecting and quality checking SCADA and control documentation from the wind turbine supplier
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- experience from a similar position
- can be the initiator who takes ownership of the work scope, with a structured way of managing the many internal and external stakeholders
- have experience with the detailed design of SCADA hardware and software solutions for offshore wind turbine monitoring and control
- have a basic understand of communication networks and infrastructure and an interest in cyber security
- able to speak and write English fluently, as they operate in an international environment
- ability to travel frequently to sites, HQ and to a site in the US
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Greater Copenhagen , Denmark