Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
We are looking for a new colleauge to join an exciting project for our client in the wind industry. Do you have experience with Wind Assessment and Measurement Meteorological data and Loads? And are you up for an exciting challenge?
If yes, apply today!
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Investigation and contact to internal stakeholders (customers) are needed to determine the missing metadata and for QA
- After ingestion to ATLAS you will conduct spot data validation (QA) of the ingested measurement data, and assist end user test with the internal stakeholders
- Work with The Wammel system collecting, storing, presenting and exporting data received from different more or less autonomic measurements devices, or from in-house or distant file-, streaming- or tfp servers work
- The metadata are related to the measurements data, must be filled in to an Excel template (MDS) fulfilling the requirements for the data ingestion to the new system ATLAS
- After ingestion to ATLAS will the consultant conduct spot data validation (QA) of the ingested measurement data, and assist end user test with the internal stakeholders
- Provide Meta Data to measurements monitoring system
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Hold a relevant technical education within marine or mechanical engineering or similar backed by a practical hands-on approach
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in role with equivalent set of skills
- Experience with Wammel decommissioning
- Experience with Wind Assessment and Measurement Meteorological data and Loads
- Must be able to determine the metadata requirements on existing measurements data (ex. Wind, Wave, Current) collected via previous measurements campagnas
- Excellent skills with Excel
- Excellent communication skill and fluent in English written and spoken
- Open-minded and thrive working with stakeholders across areas of expertise
- Comfortable working autonomously and together with your business partners
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions as well as the ability to priorities your tasks during busy and challenging periods
- Able to work at the office in Greater Copenhagen
- Valid EU work permit
- Be available as soon as possible
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Greater Copenhagen, Denmark