Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
We are looking for a new colleauge to join an exciting project in the wind industry. You will work closely together with a team, who are responsible for condition monitoring system, safety system, functions & features solution management and for delivering functional design solutions on system level, from requirement specification to product validation.
Are you up for a new job adventure? If yes, apply today!
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Solution management and technical project management of Sensor & Actuator Solutions of a Loads and Control character
- Stakeholder management to secure smooth implementation and roll-out of new sensor systems
- Solution alignment with stakeholders to gain knowledge and acceptance of systems requirements, interfaces and process related to new sensor systems
- Maintaining work processes ensuring a transparent and valid overview of all key functions & features including values defining the turbines and operational constraints.
- Maintaining alignment off impacting functions on the feature behavior
- Ensure having information path clearly setup i.e., from customers request for info relating to impact on sensors, controllers, and operational mode, including alarms code definition and error handling
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Control-, Mechatronic- or Electrical Engineering
- Preferably 6+ years’ experience working in wind turbine design or analysis
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager or Project Manager is needed
- Strong desire and ability to solve difficult technical challenges through innovation, dedication and cooperation with a global team
- You are proactive and structured, you have a holistic mindset and strong analytic skills, and you maintain solid oversight of projects
- You have a result-oriented approach to your work and are capable of keeping a sense of perspective during hectic situations
- You can work and thrive both independently and in a team environment in an international organization
- Strong ability to communicate both orally and in written reports in English
- Valid EU work permit
- Ability to start right away
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Mid Jutland Region, Denmark