Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
Electrical Safety Officer
We are looking for a Electrical Safety Officer, who is able to focus on both people and business and has demonstrable experience in managing international organisations in change and challenging environments. You will join a industry in rapid change hence you will need to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
Are you the right candidate, who can succeed in ensuring a clear ownership of electrical safety and harmonizing the approach between countries and organizational units?
Apply today if you are up for a rewarding challenge!
Location: Mid Jutland - remote work possible to some extend
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Main responsibilities will be to maintain the Operational Control Procedure for Electrical Safety, appoint approved the authorization of persons, ensure training and check compliance
- Develop and maintain High Voltage (HV) safety rules in the Operational Control Procedure (OCP) Electrical Safety BA Wind
- Update the OCP to continuously meet all legal requirements and according to lessons learned in the organization
- Check Appointment of authorized personnel in line with the OCP
- Define and manage training in regards to electrical safety
- Ensure investigations of electrical incidents
- Check the system for compliance via auditing
- Report to the Electrical Safety Board on a frequent basis on system compliance and efficiency
- Report to the Director of H&S Offshore
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- You have strong change management skills and experience
- You are an extrovert and communicative
- You have strong negotiations skills and able to create win-win situation
- You have an university degree (or equal) with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in an international organization, preferably within the wind or energy sector
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- You will hold a recognized qualification within the field of electricity
- You are an expert in management systems
- Experience with working with authorities
- Full and detailed understanding of applicable legislation
- Experience from several countries is essential
- Experience with Compliance, Operational Control Procedure and Change Management is essential
- You are able to start right away
- You have a valid EU work permit
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Mid Jutland Region, Denmark